In Part 1 you will discover:
- How to model the hand grenade
- How to apply realistic textures
- How light the scene using HDR lighting
In the first video of this two part tutorial, I will show you how to model, texture, light and eventually destroy a hand grenade.
Grenades certainly aren’t fun to encounter in real life, but they are used repeatedly in gaming and TV so it can help you to discover how to create them.
At a Glance
Screenshots from the video:
Textures used in the tutorial:
- Scratches003 (image 11)
- GrungeMap0024 (image 1)
- PlasterWhiteDirty (image 1)
- Japanese Cherry Blossom HDR