Welcome to Cycles!
Cycles is a brand new rendering engine built right into blender.
It’s flexible, fast and above all else: produces more realistic results. Forget everything you know about lighting and rendering in Blender… the game has officially changed
In this tutorial you will discover:
- The difference between the internal renderer and Cycles
- Some of the cool features of Cycles
- How to create your very first Cycles render
- Using lights, materials, textures and bump mapping
- How I made the donut scene
At a Glance
Screenshots from the video:
Here’s some inspiring works from the Blender community using Cycles:
Cycles is big news for Blender and I can’t wait to see what works come out of it.
Post any Cycles images you create in the comments belowIntroduction to Cycles,