A talk with a true master of the arts, Stan Prokopenko, the instructor at proko.com who teaches various traditional art methods like figure drawing and anatomy.
In this podcast we talk about:
- Why drawing is so important for 3D artists
- How to get started drawing
- What beginners who are struggling to stay motivated should do
- The importance of a mentor
- The difference between learning online and in person
- Why people study art and how to earn a living with it
- How to filter criticism
- Why learning other styles and mediums is good for you
- The best time of day to be creative
As mentioned in the podcast, Stan has kindly offered a special 25% discount just for Blender Guru listeners!
Links mentioned in this episode: