The last competition went really well! So well in fact that I’m doing another Actually I was going to do another regardless… but I digress.
Get them creative juices flowing!
The theme for September is: Underwater!
The rules are simple: Create an image related to this theme. If your image is the best out of everyone, you win!
A charity prize? Yep! I personally feel more motivated when the competition is for a good cause, and I hope you do to!
The winner of last month’s competition was Pratik Solanki who decided to donate his $500 to Asha, which helps underprivileged children in India receive an education. Way to go!
- It must be created with Blender
- You may use any external renderer you wish
- Minor post processing in Gimp or Photoshop is allowed
- Minimum image size is 1280 x 720 (but the bigger the better)
- Your image must be a new creation, not an existing project
- It must be your own work. No bought/borrowed or third party models allowed.
- Photographic elements are allowed, but must not be a central part of the image (eg. sky backgrounds are okay)
- Your image must in some way relate to the theme
- The winner will be required to submit the .blend file for proof of it’s creation
Submissions and Deadline
Entries must be submitted before the 3rd of October at 11:59pm GMT.
As you know, the theme is ‘Underwater‘. Are you drawing a blank? Here’s some inspiration…
6 Reasons to Enter:
- Competitions push you to better your work and explore new techniques
- It teaches you the importance of sticking to deadlines
- Themes help you focus on a topic and create new ideas around it.
- It gives you motivation to finish a scene
- Great way to showcase your artwork and get noticed
- You’re competing for a charity prize! This is a rare opportunity to help the world through your art
Don’t forget, the deadline is 3rd of October at 11:59pm GMT.
May the best artist win!