Blender Guru is expanding! In order to better serve the blender community, I am looking for two blender artists to join the Blender Guru team to assist in future projects and developments.
You will act as a general 3d artist and assist in the production of assets for Blender Guru. You will work from home and communicate with me via Skype. Location is not important.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Modelling assets (hard surface and organic)
- Creating environments
- Creating promotional images
- Answering support questions from the blender community
Salary & Contract
Your contract is for 3-months, after which you may be offered a permanent position based on your work during that time. You will work 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday from your home.
The salary is $5,000-$8,000 USD for the 3 month contract, based on your experience and suitability for the job.
To be applicable for this job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Speak English
- Meet the legal requirements for work in your country
- Have an internet connection
Professional experience in the field of 3d is not required but highly regarded.
You must have a portfolio or demo reel to apply this role. Your success in being selected for the position is almost entirely dependant on your portfolio, so make sure it contains your best work.
Your portfolio can be images or video and must be hosted online. If you need portfolio hosting, I recommend Carbonmade.
Highly regarded skills
These skills are not required, but you will be looked favourably upon if your portfolio includes them:
- Architectural modelling and rendering (furniture, complete scenes etc.)
- Car modelling and rendering
- Character modelling, texturing and rigging
Sorry, this job opening is now closed. The deadline for new applications was July 17th, 2012.
If you submitted an application and did not receive a reply, please email email@example.com.